For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Birchbox: September 2013

Today is all about crocheting and blogging. For each customer crochet project I finish I am doing another blog post, which makes for a busy Saturday. So this post is on my September Birchbox. This is a monthly subscription service in which you receive a box full of beauty goodies, both deluxe samples and full size products, and it's only $10.00/month shipped. After you remove the outer box, this is what you find.



Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips ($2.90 value): This was originally created for new breastfeeding mothers but has since become a big hit as a lip balm.
S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting Polisher ($7.60 value): I have not tried this yet, but apparently you just massage this into your face to exfoliate, tone, and hydrate your skin.



Ruffian Nail Lacquer ($10.00 value): This is actually a full-size product and mine is in a pretty pearly purple called "Delirium".



Serge Normant Meta Luxe Hairspray ($6.67 value): I pretty much only use hairspray if I curl my hair, and I never curl my hair unless my hubby and I are going out on date night or we have somewhere nice to go, so I have not tried this out yet.



Keratherapy Deep Conditioning Masque ($0.95 value): This hair mask is September's beauty extra.



I came up with a total value of $28.12 for this box which is over twice as much as the cost, so that's a pretty good deal. If you want to subscribe, just click this link HERE.



Make sure you check out al of my subscription box reviews HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment