For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Goodies Co.: September 2013

Who loves snacks?? I know we all love snacks in my household, so I really love the Goodies Co. box that we received a couple of weeks ago. Goodies Co. is a monthly subscription service in which you get 5-8 foods/snacks for $7.00/month. There are 2 versions: the Taster's Box and the Kid's Box. I decided to try the Taster's Box, but at only $7.00/month, I may opt for both pretty soon. Here is the box as it comes in the mail.



Nestle Pure Life Splash in Acai Grape ($1.11 value): This was definitely nothing new to our family. We are always trying to drink more water and love these flavored ones.



Mario Pitted Snack Olives seasoned with Sevillian Spice ($1.89 value): I'm not really an olive person, so I gave these to my mother-in-law, but I did try one and it was pretty good.



Bare Fruit Fuji Apple Chips ($1.67 value): These were extremely tasty...my 2-year-old loved them!
Kashi Hummus Crisps in Sun-Dried Tomato, Basil & Feta ($0.70 value): These are new to me (the item, not the brand), and they were delicious. I will definitely be looking for them in my local grocery store.



Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Chocolate Bar ($1.25 value): I've had Zone Perfect bars before, but this is the first time I've had the Greek yogurt variety. It was pretty tasty.



Numi Organic Savory Tea ($0.67 value): I love tea, but a savory tea is new to me. I received the Fennel Spice flavor. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds interesting.



Attiki Greek Honey ($1.16 value): I haven't tried this yet, but we love honey so I'm sure we will enjoy it.



So that is my September Goodies Co. Taster's Box. I came up with an approximate value of $8.45 which is a bit more than the $7.00 subscription price. If you'd like to subscribe, just click the link HERE to get started.

Check out all of my subscription box reviews here!

No comments:

Post a Comment