For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bamshell: September 2013

I suppose that since it's October I should probably finished all of my September box reviews. The next box in my stack is from Bamshell. I believe this is a fairly new company. They are a jewelry subscription service that costs $18.99/month for 3-4 pieces of jewelry. Bamshell does not send info cards in their boxes, so I am not sure of the actual value of the items, but I was very pleased with what I received. Check out how adorable the box is right out of the envelope it comes packaged in.



And here is how everything was packaged up when I opened the box.



The fist item I pulled out of the box was this really pretty wrap bracelet, or the "slinky bracelet" as my 12-year-old referred to it.



I also received two very pretty pairs of earrings. One is an all-rhinestone pair and the others are my favorite since I love pearls.



If you would like to subscribe to Bamsell, just click this link HERE. They also have a shop where you can purchase the jewelry itself instead of subscribing to a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment