For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Nails Inspired by Drift Car Livery...Miro Ovcharik

A few months ago I did my nails to match my husband's drift car. If you missed them, HERE THEY ARE. After I did them I thought it would be neat to do a series of drift car-inspired nail designs. Let me tell you, it's easier said than done and the idea looked so much better in my head. Don't believe me? Just check out what I attempted...hahahaha.

From the list of Formula Drift drivers, I randomly chose the driver Miro Ovcharik. This season his LS-powered S13 is still the grey that it was before, but now it also has some pretty cool pink stars and lightning bolts as you can see below.



That shouldn't be too hard to recreate something similar, right? Wrong...I guess this is why I am a crocheter, not a nail artist. LOL. Anyhow, this is how they came out...my stars are kind of weird and the grey looks a bit lilac on camera.



I suppose they aren't terrible...practice makes perfect, right? Which means, we'll see how the next set goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment