For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Jamberry Nails: Day 14

I just wanted to do a quick little update of my Jamberry nail shields before I take them off. It has been two weeks since I applied them. As you can see, there's still not much tip wear. They still look really good. I figured it was about time to take them off, though, because there is a good deal of growth at the nail bed. Really, though, I don't know any nail polish that would last for 2 weeks on my nails the way the Jamberry did. I will definitely be buying some more of these!


Click HERE for my initial Jamberry application
DAY 4 of my Jamberry nails

Tarte Giveaway over at Le Chateau Des Fleurs (ends 8/1)

Buzzworthy Books of Summer iPad Mini Giveaway (ends 8/14)

Get your Ipsy GlamBag for only $10.00/month!

Join Bluum and get lots of goodies for you and your baby for only $24.95/month

No comments:

Post a Comment