For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jamberry Nails: Day 4

So I just wanted to do a quick follow-up on my Jamberry Nail Shields that I tried on Satuday. If you didn't see my last post, you can click here to read about my experience with them.

Yesterday was Day 4 of having my Jamberry nail shields on. As you can see in the picture below my nail polish hasn't fared very well in 4 days, but my Jamberry nail still looks great. There's a tiny bit of tip wear, but it's barely noticeable.


I took the green polish off and re-painted my nails that don't have the Jamberry nail shields. This is another old bottle of polish I had. I don't even think they sell it anymore. It's Nail Fantasies by Bari Cosmetics and the color is High Tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment