For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Jamberry Nails with Heather H.

Ever since I was in high school (a long time ago...LOL), I have loved to do my nails. I would polish them every night after finishing my homework so they would match my outfit for the next day. Since I've gotten older and had children, I still love to do my nails, but don't always have time. I've never been one to get my nails done professionally for the sake of cost and time, plus wearing artificial nails just isn't my cup of tea. Last year I started seeing these Jamberry nail shields all over Facebook. I've been wanting to try them, but have been hesitant about spending money on something that I feel I wouldn't use often. Just a few weeks ago a friend of mine sent me an event invite on Facebook for her online Jamberry party. The consultant she was selling under sent me these great samples. Yesterday I had a bit of free time so I decided to give them a try.

Here is how it came out:



It was very easy to apply. The only tools needed are a hairdryer (or small desktop heater), an orange stick, some small scissors, and a nail file. The nail shields come in all different sizes and there are hundreds of designs. Now I am a mom of 5 and I make my money by crocheting. So the HUGE plus side of these is that once I applied them, there was no drying time. I could get back to my children, start cooking dinner, or get back to my crocheting right away. Right now if you order with Heather you can buy 3 sets and get 1 free! Just click this link to check out all of the great designs.
Now since this was only a sample, I had to do something else with my other nails, so I used this Daredevil Frost by Sally Hansen. It's a pretty old bottle of polish, so I'm pretty sure they don't make it anymore. In fact, I was quite surprised that it wasn't all goopy. I do like how this color looked with the Jamberry Summer Chevron design, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment