For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello, it's been awhile...

I am so bad at this blogging thing. It's been too terrible long since I've posted anything. Today I thought I would do something pretty to my nails. I so rarely have time to do anything like this with a 12-month-old and trying to keep up with my crocheting.

Today I wanted to try the whole water-marble thing since I've only done it one other time. Water marbling isn't difficult, but you DO need a little bit of extra time. I would do a tutorial but there are so many out there. I learned from what I consider the best water marble tutorial: My Simple Little Pleasures. I chose 3 different blues. I believe all of these are discontinued but if you wanted to do all blues just find some that are similar.
Here are the colors I used from L to R: Loreal Wear Extraordinaire in Blue Metal, Nail Fantasies in High Tide, and Revlon Street Wear in Tide.

Here is how my right hand turned out (I still need to clean up the edges):


My husband likes this one the best:


And this was my favorite out of all of them:

No comments:

Post a Comment