For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Weekly Hook-up: What's been going on at Kristin's Kreations

So I thought (if I can keep up with it!) that maybe I would try to start giving you a weekly review of my crochet projects. This will give you a little insight as to what I work on, stuff that is for sale on Facebook and things that I have added to my Etsy shop. A couple of weeks ago I made 3 hats in a matter of 2 days. All of them were gifts, though, so I couldn't post them until this week.
The first of them is this newborn owl hat for a friend who is due with her first son any day now. Her and her husband decorated the baby's nursery with an owl theme so I thought this hat would be the perfect gift:

The next was one I made for a friend's daughter who turned a year old the day after my little Bentley had his first birthday. She LOVES Minnie Mouse!

This next hat is for another friend of mine whose baby shower I was invited to. She loves zebra print stuff and since she's having a girl I thought that this hat would make the perfect baby gift:

This next hat is one I tested for the pattern designer Desert Diamond Crochet. This is called the "Save the Hooters" owl earflap hat:
This hat is currently for sale over on my Facebook page along with these two hats made from beautiful handspun, hand-dyed yarn from The Fine Lime.

I have one more hat to share with you this week. This is a customer order. A friend of mine saw the first owl hat that I made and requested one in fall colors. I just love how it turned out:

And finally, newly listed in my Etsy shop is this patriotic bonnet made from some more beautiful yarn from The Fine Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment