For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September Charity Auction for Courageous Kidz

Just a quick post here to let you know that I am having a charity auction over on my Facebook business page, Kristin's Kreations. This auction is being held in honor of September being Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. All proceeds will go to Courageous Kidz, a non-profit organization for children and teenagers with cancer. I am a 16-year-survivor of a childhood cancer, so this is a very important cause for me. My goal is to raise at least $300.00 for the organization. Pleas help me by sharing this!! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic cause! I shared for you :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete