For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Friday, September 6, 2013

Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Hand/Wrist Warmers

If you noticed, I totally missed Free Pattern Friday last week. That may happen a bit in the next month or so, because I have a 2-year-old always running around, a 12-year-old in volleyball, and a 9-year-old playing fall baseball on top of all my customer orders and normal mommy/wife duties. So with that being said, let's get to this week's pattern.

I think wrist warmers are so cute. They provide the coverage of a glove while leaving your fingers free, plus they are very stylish. This week's pattern comes from Cute Crochet Chat. HERE is the pattern for these cute wrist warmers...



Help me raise money for a great children's cancer charity HERE
Christmas in September SALE
Check out my subscription box reviews HERE
Go HERE to enter to win an iPad Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment