For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My First Graze Box: August 2013

Last week I received my very first Graze box in the mail. Graze is a subscription box service in which you get healthy snacks delivered on a weekly basis for only $5.00. You can actually change how often you get your boxes if every week is too often for you. Find out how to get an invite code below and get your first box for FREE!

At the moment, there is a waiting list for Graze unless you have an invite code. I received my invite code from the wonderful Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. If you would like to get a code from her, just leave your email address in a comment at the end of her Graze box review BY CLICKING THIS LINK. Now in order to keep the invite codes going, she only asks one thing of you...that is for you to send the invite code you get back to her after you sign up, that way others can join in.

Graze offers two types of boxes. There is the Nibble Box, which gives you the choice of over 70 different snack mixes. There is also the Light Box, which lets you choose from over 50 low calorie snacks.

Now I am a mother of 5...my 8-year-old and I are the pickiest eaters in our household. Recently I have been on a quest to start eating better and to watch how my children snack. Because I haven't tried a lot of the healthier snack options, I really am not sure what we will and will not like. This is one of the biggest reasons I really like Graze. It gives me a chance to try some healthy snacks to see what my family and I will like. These snacks are also perfect for on-the-go snacking, which is something we do alot of. Now with all of that being said, let's get to what was inside my first Graze box.



Here is the box as it comes in the mail. Shipping is free and it arives via USPS.



Here's the box once you open it up. All 4 of your snack packs are in there along with a card that has the nutritional information for each of the snacks.



This is Tropical Daiquiri. It's pineapple, lime-infused raisins, and green mango. It's the only one I have yet to try from this box, mainly because I threw it in my little one's diaper bag for a snack-to-go.



This one is called Hot Cross Yum and it's really different. I loved it. It has sponge pieces, which tasted to me like little cookies, in addition to cinnamon-honey almonds, and orange-infused raisins.



My 9-year-old snatched this one up because he is a bread lover. This one, called Herby Bread Basket, has mini garlic croutons, mini basil breadsticks and oregano rice crackers.



My 12-year-old loves anything with a little bit of spiciness so she claimed these as hers. They are Black Pepper Pistachios.

So that is my first Graze box. Have you ever received one? What do you think of it? If you want to try Graze, make sure you visit this post from Ramblings of a Suburban Mom and leave a comment with your email address for an invite code. Your first box is FREE!



See all of my favorite subscription boxes HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment