For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

You're Invited...Come Join Me!!!

So I have just joined Ipsy. If you don't know what Ipsy is, then I will give you a brief rundown of it. You only pay one flat fee of $10.00/month. They pay the shipping. Then each month you get what's called a glam bag. It's a bag filled with deluxe samples and full-size beauty products. I first heard about these from 2 different beauty guru channels on YouTube. Each month they unbox their Ipsy. It's pretty exciting because you don't know what's going to be sent. I have seen the bags with products that add up from $30.00-$60.00 worth of products so the bags pay for themselves and then some. If you would like to join in, just CLICK HERE. There is a wait list, but you will not be charged until a spot opens up for you. I can't wait to get my first Ipsy bag. I promise to do a blog post with all of my goodies that I get as soon as I do! In the meantime, check out these two videos from my favorite beauty gurus MissJenFABULOUS and EleventhGorgeous. they will show you all of their Ipsy glam bag goodies.




Another monthly subscription box service that I am thinking of checking out is Bluum. This is a service where you get a box of goodies that are hand-picked for your child whatever his or her age is. I have not signed up for my first box yet but I am seriously considering it because it would be great to get some goodies for my 2-year-old. As soon as I sign up, I will make sure I do an unboxing blog post for you. All of the ones I have seen online have some seriously awesome items in them and are valued at way more than the $24.95/month fee. If you opt for the annual service, it's only $249.50 so it's like getting 2 months FREE. Clicks this link if you think Bluum is something you would like to sign up for.
If you already subscribe to these services, I would love to know what you think and possibly even know what sort of goodies you have received in your boxes, so just leave a comment below to let me know. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment