For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Subscription Boxes: Yay or Nay?

It seems like the hot thing right now are subscription boxes. I had no idea there was anything out there like this until I saw some mention of them on some YouTube beauty channels that I'm subscribed to. Upon doing a Google search on "subscription boxes", I have found that these are not only geared towards beauty items, but there are also a lot of great subscription boxes for moms, children, crafty boxes, food subscriptions, and even ones for men. I would love to try out a couple of the more inexpensive ones and blog about what I receive and what sort of value they are.
My question for you all is this: Do you subscribe to any boxes in particular? What do you think? Are they worth the money you pay? Let me know down in the comments!! Thanks and have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment