For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Funyun Chicken

I'm always trying new recipes and here lately, my husband and I keep seeing the commercials on T.V. with the french fried onion chicken. The other night my husband says, "We should try that, only with Funyuns". So Saturday when we did our grocery shopping we bought a bag of Funyuns for our new creation-to-be.
The first thing I did was cut the chicken breasts in half and pound them out to flatten them a bit. I also crushed the Funyuns, then added some different seasonings to them.

Next I dipped the chicken in ranch. Normally I would dip the pieces in a lightly beaten egg, but we are out of eggs at the moment so my husband suggested the ranch.

I then coated the chicken in the Funyun crumbs on both sides, making sure I covered all of the bare spots.

Then I placed the pieces in a baking dish and baked it in a preheated 375° oven for 25 minutes or until chicken is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment