For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wantable Accessories Box: September 2013

I feel like it's been forever since I've posted. I've been trying to stay on top of things, but I've fallen a bit behind it seems. I have several days of subscription boxes to share with all of you. Last Monday I received an accessories box from the people over at Wantable. There are three different subscription options over at Wantable. They have the Makeup Box, their new Intimates Box, and the Accessories Box, which is the one that I was sent to review. The Accessories box comes packed with 3-4 boutique accessories and/or pieces of jewelry. You also have two different pricing options with Wantable. You can either subscribe for $36.00/month or you can purchase one box at a time for $40.00 each. Boxes are said to be valued at $80.00 and higher. When you sign up you take a style quiz which helps them to determine the items they pick for you.



The first item I spotted when I opened up my box was this adorable striped headband. I love headbands and I have a skirt that is striped just like this.

The Darlene: a striped black and white ribbon headband. ($24.00 value)



The next item in the box is this gold leaf necklace. My 12-year-old daughter claimed this as her own right away.

The Ani Necklace: a fabulous gold necklace with a leaf pendant, ready for fall! ($22.00 value)



The last item in the box is this pair of hoop earrings. I love these and I know I will wear them a lot!

Luz Earrings: basic hoops are taken to the next level...silver-toned with shimmering rhinestone accents, these are perfect everyday earrings. ($22.00 value)



If you total up everything that was in my box, you get a $68.00 value which is almost twice as much as the $36.00 to subscribe. Now keep in mine that my box was complimentary so that I could write up a review, but if you subscribe, you will receive a box that will have at least an $80.00 value. To get started with your Wantable subscription just click HERE.

See my subscription box reviews HERE
Check out my September Charity Auction for Courageous Kidz
ENTER to win some new Marc Jacobs eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment