For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Back to School with Jamberry

I'm not sure if I have mentioned it yet, but I have been a Jamberry consultant for a few months now. If you are unfamiliar with Jamberry, check out my website here or my Jamberry Facebook page.

Now let's talk Back to School...or kids this means new clothes, backpacks, and school supplies, for adults this means the chance for a fresh start. Set goals and create new habits to lead to a better you this fall. To get in the school spirit, we've picked out some of our favorite wraps for whatever stage you might be in.

ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: Send your little ones back to school with Jamberry Juniors. We suggest "ABC123," "Boardwalk", or "Cake Pops".



MIDDLE SCHOOL: What are your kids involved in during the school year? Let them show of their passion with some Jamberry wraps. We've got designs for whatever they're into..."Hot Pink Volleyballs", "Sheet Music", and "Cheerleaders" are some of my favorites.



HIGH SCHOOL: Help your kids show off their school pride by mixing their school colors for a fun mixed-mani look! Or even better, work together to help them create their own in the Nail Art Studio!

COLLEGE: Where are your kids headed this fall? We've got wraps for 55 colleges. And if they're joining a sorority, your girls can show off their sorority letters on their nails too! I've posted my personal favorites below!



YOU: Just because it's back to school season for the kids doesn't mean you have to forget about yourself. Get in the school spirit this August with "Prissy Plaid" or "Bookworm".



With Jamberry on your nails, you'll be ready to conquer anything this back to school season. Ready, set, go!

As always, please feel free to send me a message over on my Jamberry Facebook page. If you have never tried Jamberry and would like to try a sample, I will be more than happy to send you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment