For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Parenthood Survival Box: October 2013

Today's box review is for a newer subscription box service called Parenthood Survival Box. These boxes are designed for expectant parents as well as parents of babies up to 9 months old. The price is $34.99 a month and they offer three different options: boy, girl, and neutral. A subscription would make a great baby shower gift!

Here is the box as it comes shipped...



Now let's check out the awesome goodies in this box.

Angel Dear Swaddle Blanket ($16.00 value): this blanket is made of a super soft cotton muslin.



Parents' Night Out Pad ($6.50 value): This is such a great idea, because you can jot down all the important info you need when leaving your little one with a sitter. It has 60 tear-off sheets and you could even stick a magnet on the back for the fridge.



Chill, Baby Volume Pacifier ($9.99 value): Even though none of my children ever took pacifiers, I think this is so adorable. I have several friends who are having babies soon, so this will make a great gift for one of them.



Indestructibles Books "Wiggle March" ($4.45 value): My son loves to read, but he's also at that destroy-everything age, so this is wonderful, and trust me, he's already put it to the test



BabyLegs Legwarmers ($12.00 value): No matter what gender, I think legwarmers on babies are just the cutest thing ever. These are too small for my little man so I am going to crochet a matching hat and gift these to a friend.



Altogether I came up with a value of $48.94 for all of this items in this box which is a pretty great deal. I could only really use two of the items, but the rest of them are going to make great gifts for my expectant friends. If you think this would be a great box for you, please visit Parenthood Survival by clicking this LINK here.


Make sure you check out all of my other subscription box reviews HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment