For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Monday, October 28, 2013

Exciting announcement!

So I just wanted to let you know something awesome. My oldest daughter has made our local travel volleyball team. I am so proud of her and this will be a super opportunity that could possibly help her get a college scholarship in the future. She has just finished out her first year of middle school volleyball where she quickly caught on tho the sport. She has fallen in love with playing so this is a super big deal. If you notice to the right of this post I have added a widget to my page. I am never one to ask for personal donations, but this will be a pricey thing that she is going to be involved in. While we will figure out a way to come up with the money, I just thought that if we got any sort of help, it would all be so appreciated and every bit would help out. I do have incentive rewards for certain amounts in the form of handmade items. I just thought that I could use my crocheting abilities in any way possible to help my daughter achieve her dream. I am so excited about this for her!! I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment