For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Birchbox: October 2013

It's time for another Birchbox. If you are unfamiliar with Birchbox, this is a monthly subscription service that is $10.00/month and you get full and sample size beauty products.

Here's the box...



So let's see what came in this month's box...

12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment ($4.75 value): this hair treatment detangles, protects, and heals damaged hair.

Evologie Stay Clear Cream ($20.46 value): this moisturizer helps protect skin and balances oil levels. I've already tried it out and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all.



Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum ($5.00 value): this SPF 30 has anti-aging properties and can be used as your makeup primer.



theBalm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen ($2.27 value): this subtle stain is great hint of color for lips or cheeks.



ChapStick Hydration Lock ($2.99 value): this is the Birchbox Find for this month. It boasts that it provides 8 hours of moisture, which I can vouch for since I use it every night before bed and wake up with it still on and working!



This month's Birchbox comes up to a total value of $35.47 which is over 3 times the subscription cost! This is my third month with Birchbox and so far I can't really complain. I enjoy getting to try some new products to see what I might like out there in the beauty world. You should definitely give this one a try. At $10.00/month, it's a pretty great deal. To get started, just click this link.

Click HERE to check out all of my subscription box reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment