For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Monday, August 5, 2013

Money-makin' Monday: Instant Cash Sweepstakes

For this week's money-making opportunity, I would like to share Instant Cash Sweepstakes. For this particular program, once you sign up, you just take quick surveys. I really like this one because the surveys are not at all time-consuming. When you take a survey you are rewarded with any combination of prizes: cash, tickets, or coins. Cash is pretty self-explanatory. Tickets are used to enter the daily drawing of $50 and the coins are used to enter a drawing that occurs every few hours for $2. I've actually won the $2 drawing quite a few times. The payout is low...once you reach $2 you can cash out via PayPal. I wish I had saved my PayPal screen shots from all of the times I've been paid, but I haven't. The payout is super, quick, though. I normally receive my money within 3-4 hours after cashing out. If you don't give any other program that I tell you about a try, this is the one you need to check out. Here's the link to sign up: Instant Cash Sweepstakes

Check out ALL of my great money-making opportunities right HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment