For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Monday, July 8, 2013

Money-makin' Monday: NeoBux

For this week's Money-makin' Monday, I want to introduce you to NeoBux. NeoBux is what is known as a "paid-to-click site", meaning that you are given a certain number of ads, you click the link, then you are paid a certain amount of money. It's pretty simple, which means you will not make a lot of money, but hey, it's extra cash. It's FREE to sign up. You will need some type of payment account in order to receive your payments...either PayPal, Payza, or Neteller. I always use PayPal for everything since I am unfamiliar with the other two. The one thing about NeoBux that you must remember is that if you have referrals, you will not earn from them unless you click ads that same day. HERE is the link for you to sign up for NeoBux. I have also included some screen shots from some of my payouts. These aren't all of them, as the rest are saved to my laptop which is down at the moment. Remember, these types of sites will not make you rich in any sense, but if you are a stay-home mom like myself with a bit of down-time or someone who spends a lot of time at the computer, then this is a good way to make some extra cash. Also, remember to get referrals. Referrals always make you more money!





Check out ALL of my great money-making opportunities right HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment