For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Monday, July 1, 2013

Money-makin' Monday: CashCrate

So awhile back I decided to start a segment of my blog called "Money-makin' Monday". It didn't last very long as I was busy with a baby in the house. Well, I still have kids running all over the place, but I am trying to get back to blogging so that I can share my secrets to making some extra money, as well as other things going on.

Today's money-making opportunity comes from CashCrate. With this site you can make money by completing offers, taking surveys, and shopping online. To begin, click HERE to sign up. As with any of these programs, the more referrals you have, the more money you make. You get paid by check once you make $20.00. One of the easiest ways to earn, is by clicking the "Check In" button each day on the website. Not only do you earn once a day for doing this, but if you click it every single day, you will get a bonus at the end of the month. There is a very high earning potential with CashCrate. Below is an example of one of my checks, as well as a list of all of my earnings. It may not look like a lot of money, but I also don't take as much time on the site like others do. If you visit the Payment Wall on the website, you will see checks that others have received for $100.00 and up. If you have any questions about how the program works, feel free to leave them in the comments.






Have a great Monday...now get out there and start making some money!!

Check out ALL of my great money-making opportunities right HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment