For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Friday, July 12, 2013

Free Pattern Friday: Baseball Cozy

Oh dear, it's already after 7:00 p.m. and it seems I have not yet posted today's free pattern. My excuse is that I've been running my kids to and from their sports camps this week and completely for got to schedule my post. To keep with the sports theme, I found this simple pattern for a Crocheted Baseball Cozy from Yarnovations. Not only do you get a free pattern, but you also get a recipe for some yummy Caramel Corn. What's great about this pattern is that it's extremely versatile, in that you can change the colors for whatever sport you are making the cozy for. I suppose you could even add a border to the top and bottom for your favorite team colors. Enjoy this week's free pattern and have a great weekend!



Also, make sure you join us over at Prop Till You Drop for our weekend Prop Party!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting our Baseball pattern and caramel corn recipe. This is a really fun set to make and it's perfect to take to the ball game!

    ReplyDelete