For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip

Here's a recipe my mother introduced me to a couple of years ago. My husband loves it so much that every time I send him grocery shopping he comes home with all of the ingredients.

~1 large can of chicken, drained ~8 oz. cream cheese, softened ~1 cup ranch dressing ~hot sauce ~2 cups grated cheese

First of all, you will drain the canned chicken and mix it with the softened cream cheese.


Then you add in 1 cup of ranch dressing. (This also tastes great with bacon ranch.)


Next you add the hot sauce. You can use Texas Pete, Tabasco, Frank's, or whatever hot sauce you like. I added 1/3 cup but you can use more or less to your taste.


The last thing you will add is 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.


Spray your pan with cooking spray then pour the mixture into the pan.


Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment