For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Weekly Hook-up

It's that time again...time for another edition of The Weekly Hook-up. I've been pretty busy lately trying to get projects made for the upcoming holidays. Here's a quick look at what I've been up to.

I tested this Chunky Monkey hat pattern for Bizee B Boutique:

Normally I would have sold this, but I decided that this should be MY little monkey's winter hat this season.

I love how cute this train hat turned out that I made for a customer:

The pattern for this hat can be found on the bubnut Etsy page.

I was able to get all of these Christmas hats made in one night. .
I love this pattern from Inner Hooker. It uses chunky yarn so it works up extremely quickly. Speaking of Inner Hooker, you should head over and check out her blog, The Oxford Family. If you're interested in any of these Christmas hats, there are still a few left on my Kristin's Kreations Facebook page.

I couldn't get by Thanksgiving without trying out one of these really cute turkey earflap hats from Crochet Creations by Steph.
.

I was also able to test a couple of headband patterns for The Perfect Knot:
. All of these are for sale on my Facebook page, too.

And here are some more customer orders from the week:


So that's what I've been up to this week in my little world of hooks 'n yarn. I will leave you with a picture of my oldest and youngest "turkeys". I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment