For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Weekly Hook-up (from the last 6 weeks)

So I haven't posted anything for The Weekly Hook-up for over a month now. So here's a quick pictorial run-down of everything I've made:

I've made lots of these pumpkin hats in different sizes. I still have a few for sale on my Facebook.


Here's a scarf I tested for Creations by Valorie. I used a silk/bamboo blend yarn for mine and just love the way it feels.


I've had even more requests for these purple/gold pirate hats so I thought I would do a mini "photo shoot" with my littlest guy wearing his. Check out his Pirate spirit!


Here's a few items that I made using some fall-colored handspun yarn from Hogg Wild Fibers



These next few projects were made using a bundle of candy corn handspun yarn from Monique's Craft Corner


I found some soy/wool blend yarn laying around and loved the colors so I used it to make this cowl by Creations by Valorie


Here are some chunky Santa hats that I think are just adorable. I had a friend ask me to make one so I decided to do some extra ones for my Etsy. They have not made it to the Etsy shop yet but I am hoping to get them posted this week. The pattern for these is available at JTEasyCrochet



Here's a scarf that I recently tested for The Perfect Knot. It's pretty short so I think that I may just sell it as a child's scarf.



These are some hats I made from some Halloween yarn from Hogg Wild Fibers



And here are a few customer orders:

No comments:

Post a Comment