For Sale on Etsy

For Sale on Etsy
Click this link to check out my creations

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Have you missed me?

Agghhh!! I have NOT been keeping up with my blog as promised. Shame on me! Haha! I have been crazy busy with customer orders for Kristin's Kreations.

Here's some of the projects I finished up (definitely not as much as I wanted to finish due to me feeling a little under the weather)...
First is the "boob" beanie I made for my son. I am going to make a bunch of these to sell for both breastfeeding awareness and breast cancer awareness as well as make some for my breastfeeding mother's group I attend monthly.


I also made this really cute mermaid tail photo prop for a customer...

...some headbands for one of my Etsy customers...

...and a hat for my 6-year-old son who had a birthday this past week (he LOVES Cars!).


I even managed to fit in a neat little breakfast idea that I got from Pinterest. They are just canned cinnamon rolls that I put right in my waffle maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment